Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest With X MEN 3 running close.
Which movie franchise sequel are you most looking forward to? (Supposed 2006 movies)
Just had seen this one in a recent magazine and was curious if the folks on here fit what the national poll says.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest With X MEN 3 running close.
I agree. I want to see both....have the others in both collections....
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Superman!
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
pirates of the caribbean all the way...
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i would like to see a chronicles of riddick sequel...
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Batman Begins part 2.... well it might be 2007....before that happens.
I'd like to know if they'd be making another spiderman
Yeah they are making another Spiderman, but I think its listed as a 2007 film (if I remember right). These are just movies that are at least as of now confirmed 2006 sequel movies.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
the new spiderman is gonna have Venom as the bad guy, I thik Thomas Hayden Church, the guy from wings, is gonna play Venom, from what I hear.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks